onsdag den 29. maj 2013

Update on my life

Hi dear friends.
This is just a small Update on my life right now.
It seem as if this blog-thing didn't work out as the way I wanted it to do, but hey - I'll just start it over again :)

So, right now I am preparing for two final examns, and after the summerholiday I will begin to write my bachelor thesis. I am still not quite sure about the topic - but as far as I have thought now I assume the main subject is: "homelessness". This is a subject very close to my heart and it is also a very crucial subject, since the amount of homeless people continues to grow.

In the café in my church (Kongens Folk / The Kings people) we see many homeless people coming to the café, many of them drunk, and they are just filled with feelings of emptiness and hopelessness.
How great that we can tell them about the truth , and tell them that there is a future and hope.

Recently I have just been pondering on the truth that Gd has created me to be; ME! He didn't call me to be anybody else , He doesn't expect me to be anyone else - He just want me to relax in Himand be me! :)

So I am a Happy-Abi-Girl :)

Bless y'all


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar